I am so excited to share with you this banana chia muffins recipe because this is the first chia seed recipe that I am going to publish on this blog of mine.
I have a list of different healthy chia recipes that I am very sure you will gonna find delicious and will certainly like them.
Today’s first recipe is Banana Chia Muffins.
This is very easy to prepare and here are the ingredients:
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 150g fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 2 very ripe banana
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 125g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
Below are the simple procedure of baking banana chia muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180 deg. Line a 12 hole muffin pan with paper cases. Combine flour, sugar and chia seeds in a bowl. Stir in the dates.
- 2. In another bowl, mash the banana. Stir in eggs, butter and milk. Fold into the flour mixture until just combined.
- 3. Divide mixture among muffin holes. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Extras: For a healthier option I substituted stevia for the caster sugar. I also added cacao nibs on top of the muffins for a little chocolate taste. Credits: Perfect Pelvic Floor
Here is the finished product of banana chia seeds:
Did I tell you that it is just very easy to prepare? 🙂
Now, there you have it, our first recipe of Chia Seeds Health
This is really perfect to serve with friends and loved ones that accidentally come to your house. This will make them awe when they will know how easy it is to prepare and how healthy it is because of the nutrition packed chia seeds.
Of course, this will as well good for kids who really love to eat muffins – this time, it will be a healthier version of it.
Please stay tune for my next chia seed recipe. You can do that by bookmaring this blog or subscribing to our newsletter.
I will as well truly appreciate it if you will going to share this post to friends and dear loved ones so they too will learn how to easily prepare this recipe for their next baking session.
Till next time and again, thank you for your time checking my blog! 🙂
You may also want to watch this nice video: